COVID-19 Update: Hotel & Restaurant Am Alten Rhin
Updated on 23.03.2021
Unfortunately, we have to inform you that we, the Hotel and Restaurant Am Alten Rhin, will be closed from 01.11.2020 to 18.04.2021 due to COVID-related lock downs in Germany.
We look forward to welcoming you back on 19.04.2021
Please stay safe and healthy!
Important Information during this Pandemic time!!!
We would like to remind you of the hygiene, social distancing, and face mask wearing rules.
This Pandemic is not over yet! Please adhere to the decree of the state of Brandenburg, the district OPR and the hotel requirements. This is the way to a carefree vacation in Neuruppin and the only way we can continue providing our services.
We want to protect you as guests and also our employees as best as possible. The health of our guests and employees is our main priority, therefore, on our hotel and restaurant property, masks wearing is required or we cannot provide you our services.
General guidelines in the Hotel & Restaurant
- Face covering is requirement throughout the hotel except in the hotel room.
- Maximum Six people from different households per table! Social distancing and hygiene rules still apply from table to table!
- Table reservations are recommended and appreciated at this time.
- Breakfast Buffett: A face covering is required when serving yourself, disinfect your hands before you go to the buffet, you will be seated at your socially distanced table by a waiter!
- Hand Sanitizer is available for each guest and employee
- Regular disinfection cleaning of high-traffic areas will take place more often than usual
- Mandatory employee hand washing practices are now required more often than usual
- Tables are properly socially distanced
- Mobile Menu viewing (just scan QR Code at the table)
- Contactless Payment options
- Dogs are not allowed in the Restaurant and must stay outside at all times
- We follow a strict exemption and follow-up policy for any employees exhibiting or reporting any symptoms
- Guests are required to register online when entering the restaurant (using the QR code posted) for contact tracing purposes. This information will only be used if necessary for contact tracing purposes and will be deleted after 4 weeks.
We look forward to meeting you on your visit to Hotel & Restaurant Am Alten Rhin! If you have any questions, please send them to email@example.com .
Important COVID-19 Informative resources :
Bundesministerium für Gesundheit: www.bundesgesundheitsministerium.de
Robert Koch-Institut: Covid-19 Dashboard Deutschland
Robert Koch-Institut: Covid-19 Dashboard Land Brandenburg
Informationen vom State Brandenburg
COVID-19 Zip Code Checker: https://covid-plz-check.de